With a family tradition of transportation of goods since 1941, Day to Day Logistics acquired its first major contract in 2007. This contract consisted of two of our own assets (trucks), dedicated to expediting Air Freight moves from several Airport to Airport locations throughout Canada and USA.
As our team grew, so did our customer base and along with the trust they had in Day to Day Logistics. Over the weeks, months and years we acquired several major contracts combined with our dedication, integrity and honesty, our cornerstone to success and growth. Our customers, drivers, partners and valued personnel have grown accustomed to our Day to Day Logistics tradition of quality and accountability.
Our MISSION, VISION and COMMITMENT to our CUSTOMERS….
“HITTING HOME RUNS, A BASE AT A TIME”
DAY TO DAY LOGISTICS TODAY
Located in the heart of the transportation hub, Day to Day Logistics is in Mississauga Ontario, Canada. Recognized as a custom-bonded carrier, C-TPAT approved carrier and our facility boasts a fully-secured, fully-fenced Customs-approved yard with 24 / 7 live security & video monitoring with a controlled entrance to our yard.
With state of the art equipment and an in-house maintenance team we are dedicated to provide our customers with the very best and the most reliable equipment on the market. All our assets are satellite tracked, ELD compliant & EDI Compliant. Furthermore, our 24 / 7 dispatch team is dedicated to responding to all customers’ needs and providing timely assistance / tracking information to both our drivers and customers.
Our diligence & commitment to excellence has earned Day To Day Logistics a variety of awards from our customers being, “Carrier of Choice.”
DAY TO DAY LOGISTICS VALUE’S
DRIVERS & OFFICE STAFF
Our pride lies within the professionalism, dedication & safety of our drivers. Without them we would not enjoy the growth nor reputation that the Day To Day Logistics has become today.
Our office team is split into five categories:
- Operations Team: deals with all logistics related opportunities, scope of work scope of projects, hiring drivers, and maintaining a healthy sustainable work environment.
- Dispatch Team: This team will assist customers & drivers in their expectations.
- Safety & Maintenance Team: This team ensures that our fleet is compliant and current with the most recent FMCSA & Canadian Driving Laws & Regulations. Our team ensures all our assets are operating smoothly, safely and compliantly.
- Customs Clearance Team: This team is dedicated to ensuring that there are no issues or delays associated at port of entry.
- Sales Team: This team is responsible for customer relations, development, educating customers and prospects along with future growth organically and non-organically.
Day to Day Logistics is committed to providing our customers with the very best service in the market while maintaining accountability, responsibility and safety while participating in the carbon footprint surrounding environmentally conscientious solid initiatives with current equipment and technology.
By the end of 2018 we will be fully PIP certified (steps 1, 2 and 3).